FCI Constructors, Inc., is looking for a System & Network Manager. As a Team Member, you will support, assist with, and maintain accountability for all functions, policies, and processes relative to information technology with a key focus on Systems, Networks, Data Recovery, Data Protection, Hardware, and User Interface.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities and recommends corrective actions.
- Keep systems up to date through operating systems upgrades.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and ongoing support of new software and features.
- Assist users in setting up internet connectivity to job sites.
- Set up equipment for new users.
- Perform data backups and security evaluations.
- Install and update network system improvements as needed.
- Assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, computer repair/troubleshooting software, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more.
- Manages and maintains Microsoft Windows applications and systems.
- Manages network operations to include: troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining routers; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
- Ensures technology documents/certificates such as product registrations, SSL certificates, maintenance agreements, service contracts, etc. related to technology operations and/or technology services are evaluated, updated, and processed.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
- Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
- Able to influence the actions and opinions of others in the desired direction; to exhibit judgment in leading others to worthwhile objectives.
- Able to act in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision making; to identify the important dimensions of a problem, determine potential causes, obtain relevant information, and specify alternate solutions.
- Able to organize or schedule tasks, develop action plans leading to specified goals, and plan effectively.
- Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields & five years (5) of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong understanding of systems and network infrastructure and hardware.
- Windows Active Directory Domain Exposure, including Azur.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 or Related Software.
- Terminal Service exposure.